- To protect the public’s health and reduce the spread of COVID-19, VBCDHD has made temporary adjustments to public health services offered in Van Buren and Cass County.
- APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL SERVICES.
- ALL individuals entering the Van Buren/Cass District Health Department:
- will receive a health risk assessment (questionnaire) and temperature check prior to entering the building
- are required to wear a face covering
Hours of Operation.
Monday-Thursday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
For the phone number and addresses of individual locations, click on the following links or see our Office Locations in the right hand column on this page.
Phone 269.740.4155 for Public Health Nursing and Clinical Services Appointments including:
- HIV/Aids and STD Testing
- Flu Shots
- Immunizations for Children and Adults
- Vaccine Waiver Education Information
- Children’s Hearing & Vision Screening
- Tb testing