Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines.
Community Dental Clinic offices have reopened. While many things have changed, one thing remains the same: our commitment to your safety.
We have made changes to our office workflow:
- All services are by Appointment.
- Access to our building is limited. You will be asked to call or text the office when you arrive for your appointment and our staff will meet you to let you in the building.
- All persons entering our building will be asked some routine screening questions and will have their temperature checked.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients, and provide additional time to accomplish our infection control procedures.
We will be contacting our patients to reschedule appointments. We would appreciate it if you DO NOT call us to make routine appointments at this time; we will reach out to you.
We have several months of appointments to catch up with, so please be patient with us as we work through this process.
Individuals in need of care should call 800-210-1921 to schedule an appointment.
Community Dental Clinics of Van Buren/Cass District Health Department has the mission of improving and maintaining the health of our population rendering dental services without discrimination through the application of health care techniques that guarantee the quality of services.
- Brushing techniques
- Flossing techniques
- Detrimental habits
- Community outreach
- Fluoride applications
- Cleanings (prophylaxis)
- Space maintainers
- Amalgams (silver restorations)
- Composites (white restorations)
- Stainless steel crowns
(lab on-site at Lawrence facility)
We accept the following methods of payment:
- Medicaid for Children & Adults
- Healthy Michigan Plans
- Delta Dental and Delta Dental Healthy Kids and MI Child
- BCBS of Michigan & Illinois
- Other dental insurances (call office to confirm)
- We are a Dentemax Network provider
- We also have self-pay at discounted rates
Visa, MasterCard and Discover accepted. Payment is due at time of service.
For more information or to make an appointment, call the following clinic phone numbers:
- 269.621.3143 Lawrence
- 269.782.0064 Dowagiac
- For those calling long distance; 800.210.1921 will reach all of our offices.
For your convenience you can complete the registration forms online here.
Or you can download and fill out the following forms and bring them with you to your next appointment: