Community Dental Clinics of Van Buren/Cass District Health Department has the mission of improving and maintaining the health of our population rendering dental services without discrimination through the application of health care techniques that guarantee the quality of services.
- Brushing techniques
- Flossing techniques
- Detrimental habits
- Community outreach
- Fluoride applications
- Cleanings (prophylaxis)
- Space maintainers
- Amalgams (silver restorations)
- Composites (white restorations)
- Stainless steel crowns
We accept the following methods of payment:
- Medicaid for Children & Adults
- Healthy Michigan Plans
- Delta Dental and Delta Dental Healthy Kids and MI Child
- BCBS of Michigan & Illinois
- Other dental insurances (call office to confirm)
- We are a Dentemax Network provider
- We also have self-pay at discounted rates
Visa, MasterCard and Discover accepted. Payment is due at time of service.
For more information or to make an appointment, call the following clinic phone numbers:
- 269.621.3143 Lawrence
- 269.782.0064 Dowagiac
- For those calling long distance; 800.210.1921 will reach all of our offices.
For your convenience you can complete the registration forms online here.
Or you can download and fill out the following forms and bring them with you to your next appointment: