3/23/2020 “Stay Home, Stay Safe” To protect the public’s health and reduce the spread of COVID-19, Van/Buren Cass District Health Department has made temporary adjustments to public health services offered in Van Buren and Cass County.
All Community Dental Clinics are closed for preventive and restorative care appointments until further notice.
EMERGENCY DENTAL CARE is available at all three locations BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, office hours are limited to the following:
Hartford Office 57418 CR 681 Hartford:
- MONDAY 8 am to 12 noon, TUESDAY 1 pm to 5 pm, WEDNESDAY 1 pm to 5 pm, & FRIDAY 8 am to 12 noon
Dowagiac Office 302 S Front St Dowagiac:
- MONDAY 1 pm to 5 pm, WEDNESDAY 8 am to 12 noon, THURSDAY 8 am to 12 noon, FRIDAY 8 am to 12 noon
Mattawan Office 23200 Red Arrow Hwy Mattawan:
- TUESDAY 8 am to 12 noon, THURSDAY 1 pm to 5 pm
Individuals in need of care should call 800-210-1921 to schedule an appointment as hours may vary.
Community Dental Clinics of Van Buren/Cass District Health Department has the mission of improving and maintaining the health of our population rendering dental services without discrimination through the application of health care techniques that guarantee the quality of services.
- Brushing techniques
- Flossing techniques
- Detrimental habits
- Community outreach
- Fluoride applications
- Cleanings (prophylaxis)
- Space maintainers
- Amalgams (silver restorations)
- Composites (white restorations)
- Stainless steel crowns
(lab on-site at Hartford facility)
We accept the following methods of payment:
- Medicaid for Children & Adults
- Healthy Michigan Plans
- Delta Dental and Delta Dental Healthy Kids and MI Child
- BCBS of Michigan & Illinois
- Other dental insurances (call office to confirm)
- We are a Dentemax Network provider
- We also have self-pay at discounted rates
Visa, MasterCard and Discover accepted. Payment is due at time of service.
For more information or to make an appointment, call the following clinic phone numbers:
- 269.621.3143 Hartford
- 269.782.0064 Dowagiac
- 269.668.6715 Mattawan
- For those calling long distance; 800.210.1921 will reach all of our offices.
For your convenience you can fill out the following forms and bring with you to your next appointment:
Medical/dental health history form click here.
Client Registration form, click here.
No show/Cancellation/Payment/Emergency Care Policies, click here.
HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices, click here.